Read this article and discover the top 3 ecommerce websites builders that can help you build your ecommerce business in Canada!
Are you a Canadian entrepreneur looking to set up an ecommerce store? If so, you have come to the right place.
In this article, we will present to you the top 3 best and most popular ecommerce websites builders that can help you build your own ecommerce business in Canada:
- Ecommerce solution Shopify – Based in Ontario, Canada, ecommerce solution Shopify is one of the first options for Canadian entrepreneurs looking for an easy to use website builder or ecommerce solutions provider. The reason why Shopify is so popular is because it is an SaaS solution or Software as a Service which means that Shopify takes care of the technical aspects of building, maintaining, and running your online store. For a monthly fee, Shopify provides web security, web hosting, and a professional technical support. This ecommerce website builder is perfect for retailers with little or no web development experience and it is ideal for smaller businesses and startups that want to get their products to market quickly. This doesn’t mean that Shopify is limited to these kinds of businesses and merchants only. The software is adaptable and scalable meaning large businesses and enterprise-level businesses can also take advantage of Shopify and the features they offer. When it comes to the prices, the monthly fee is relatively cheap. All ecommerce plans include unlimited products, storage, and bandwidth. You can subscribe to their Basic Shopify Plan for $29 per month. If you want more advanced features, you can always subscribe to a higher plan. Because Shopify was designed by Canadians, you can expect the software to offer enough features to support all Canadian merchants and businesses and their specific needs. Shopify handles Canada-specific online selling by offering multilingual features, multiple currencies, Shopify shipping, and tax feature.
- LemonStand – Based in Vancouver, this is just another SaaS ecommerce solution that provides merchants with site security, web hosting, and customer service. One of the best things about this Canadian website builder is that their design templates are completely customizable. If you have the proper skills and a basic knowledge, you can change nearly every aspect of the look and feel of your online store. When it comes to the prices, the price is based on the number of orders you process per month. All the features you need are included with all plans. The merchants who process many orders with narrow profit margins are usually turned off by this pricing model. We recommend you to start with the Starter Plan and then upgrade to the Growth Plan or Professional Plan. The Starter Plan costs $19 per month, the Growth Plan costs $69 per month, and the Professional Plan costs $199 per month. LemonStand supports all Canadian merchants by integrating with Canada Post (you can offer real-time shipping rates).
- PinnacleCart – This ecommerce website builder was created with the intention of assisting merchants to promote their businesses and sell their products online. PinnacleCart allows you to add and edit your products, create marketing materials, process orders, and customize your website design. Even though PinnacleCart is not a Canadian-based company, they offer many logistical features the Canadian merchants need. The price of the ecommerce plans is based on storage and traffic. All important features come included with every plan (unlimited products, phone and email support, daily backups, SSL certificate, and etc). The starting price is $44.95 per month. Some of the Canada-specific features included are a real-time shipping for Canada Post, accept multiple currencies, automatic tax calculation, and French language options.
Try out the ecommerce platforms (use the free trial) and decide which ecommerce website builder is perfect for your Canadian ecommerce store.
Find below more information about website builders.
What is The Cheapest Ecommerce Websites Builder
Launching your own website shouldn’t cost you a lot! Read this article and discover the cheapest ecommerce websites builder options!
Times have changed! There is no need to hire an expensive web development or design agency to build a website for you. You can do everything by yourself.
Launching your own ecommerce store shouldn’t cost you a lot, especially today, when you have so many cheap ecommerce solutions to choose from.
In this article, we will present you the cheapest ecommerce websites builder options to keep in mind:
- com – If you are looking for a way to create a website on a budget, there is no cheaper website builder than one.com. The prices start at $2.45 which is super low and is perfect if you want to create a website with 5 pages or fewer. If you want your new site to have more than 5 pages, you should pay $7.44 per month. There are other ecommerce solutions providers who offer more comprehensive packages. A great thing is that these packages include web hosting so you can integrate WordPress or other content managers.
- Jimdo – This ecommerce website builder is cheaper than other builders, however, there are certain limits you should know about. For example, the online store is a little bit limited and you won’t have options to import or export products. Also, there is no App Store to add extra features. There are two plans to choose from – Pro which costs $7.50 per month and Business which costs $20 per month.
- Weebly – This is a very popular and easy to use website builder, perfect for beginners. It offers a wide range of responsive and high-quality templates that automatically adapt to all devices (tablets, smartphones, and etc). The best thing about this platform is that it is flexible with amazing features for bloggers such as categories, tags, post scheduling, and etc. The prices start at $8 per month.
- Wix – There is no cheap ecommerce websites builder out there who combines ease of use and modern design like Wix. The platform is flexible and you can move the elements around, however, you please. There are some pretty useful tools for businesses and freelancers that can make your daily tasks easier. The only disadvantage is that if you want to change your template, you will have to start everything from scratch. The price starts at $11 per month.
- Ucraft – The platform looks very modern, their designs are pretty cool, and their ecommerce solutions are different from most website builders on this list. Besides creating an online store, Ucraft can also help you create a landing page. This is a great way to collect email signups and connect your domain name for free. If you want to create more than just one page, we recommend you to upgrade to the Website Plan (the price starts at $6 per month).
If you want a low-cost website, the cheapest option is to make it yourself by using a low-cost ecommerce website builder. The advantage of using such builder is that you won’t have to hire a professional designer to create the website for you and that is where you will save the most.
If you want to make some changes to your websites, it will be a little bit challenging to do it yourself if you don’t have a basic technical knowledge. You will have to hire a developer who will charge you more. The platforms such as Weebly and Wix are intuitive and easy to use and you can make all the necessary changes quickly, by yourself.
The same goes for maintenance and regular updates. Most website builders take control of these tasks and you won’t have to do anything.
So, are you ready now to pick a website builder and start the process of ecommerce site creation?